Yoga Circle Pilates Sport Magic Ring Women Fitness Kinetic Resistance
- Regular price
- $27.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $27.00 USD
- Unit price
The ring can exercise arms, abdomen, chest, thighs, buttocks, especially for inner thigh and outer thigh areas. The durable fiberglass ring is covered by soft cushion rubber, light weight and easy to carry. The yoga ring can improve balance and posture, strengthen the core and increase flexibility. The yoga ring shape thighs and buttocks, tendon muscles and burn fat. It is the perfect Pilates accessory. The inside and outside of the Pilates ring are equipped with soft rubber handles to provide a comfortable and firm grip. Portable design for use at home, gym or office. You can also take it with you when you travel.
- 【 Professional】 Made from durable fiberglass with a rubber outer sleeve, the ring will not bend permanently or crack. The fitness ring will always maintain its shape and reform back into a circle even after the most strenuous exercises.
- 【Workout】 Get a full body workout that delivers results and elevates your fitness routine whether you are in a pilates class or your living room. By utilizing the fitness ring’s resistance you’ll be able to sculpt problem areas like outer and inner thighs, upper arms, abs and chest.
- 【Easy to Use】 This yoga ring can help you deepen your stretch, increase flexibility and enhance your yoga practice or activity. Whether you work in the office or watch TV at home, it helps in strengthening upper your muscles to prevent or relieve pain.
- 【Portable】 The pilates ring conveniently fits into your luggage or carry on. Measuring 15 inches and weighing less than 1 pound, you’ll never have to miss a workout while traveling.
- 【Advantages】 This yoga ring is very suitable for people who like yoga, Pilates, fitness. Perfect for pregnant women and the elderly who want to develop muscular strength, increase body awareness, improve endurance, balance, correct posture, and anyone else with sub-health.
1. Warm up for 5-10 minutes before each workout.
2. Complete 1-3 sets of selected exercises and each set repeated 5-10 times.
3. Rest at least 30-60 seconds between each set of exercises.
4. Exercise in all areas of the body (upper, lower, central) for the same number of repetitive movements to avoid uneven muscle exercise.
5. If you can't complete five times repeats, rest longer between each set or avoid using pilates circle when repeated.
6. If moderate to maximum muscle fatigue is not achieved, repeat 10 movements for a shorter period of time between each set.
7. In order to achieve the best results, each exercise is carried out up to 2-3 times a week.
8. Full rest for 24 and 48 hours every pilates circle.